We had our appointment this morning down at UC Davis. After arranging the other kids the night before, we got up early and drove down there. Our appointment was at 10:00 am but we arrived early to get our paperwork done and what not.
Basically what our appointment boiled down to was sitting down to meet the doctor and for him to tell us they can't do anything until they receive Gabe's records. However, our doctor's office told us a week and a half ago that Gabe's records have been sent down)
Can you say the word Frustration?!?
Basically we are waiting for a call back from the doctor once he receives the records (which could be anywhere from now until the end of next week) and set up another appointment date.
We are taking the afternoon to spend sometime together down here in sac. Oh, how we are praying to get the ball rolling and for this to all be over soon!!
The McNeilly Family